Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

#4 Corker (TN) Would Forego Grovers Pledge.

First there was Chambliss
Then there was Graham
Then there was King
and NOW

Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN)

During an appearance on CBS This Morning, Corker indicated that he is flexible on raising marginal tax rates and joined a growing number of Republicans who have publicly broken from Grover Norquist’s no-tax pledge:

    CHARLIE ROSE (HOST): Are you prepared, as others are doing, to sort of say, ‘I’m going to forgo the pledge because it is outdated and the country’s problems are too big?’

    CORKER: Well, I’m not obligated on the pledge. I made Tennesseans aware, I was just elected, that the only thing I’m honoring is the oath I take when I’m sworn in this January. [...]

Poor old poopy head Grover Norquist.
His sky is falling, his sky is falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment