Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Acerca de ALEC en Español

I have to be honest – I have no idea what this article says.  (I only speak Minnesotan.) 
BUT – I did use a translator site and input a couple of phrases and it seems legit
and since it is from the Nation magazine 
– I feel secure in posting the link here.


I am not an English-only type person like the members of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) – so I hope that this article can be shared across the web to help educate others.  Everyone needs to know about ALEC.

Aquí es parte del artículo

Adiós ALEC
April 26, 2012 
Durante casi 40 años, el Consejo Norteamericano de Intercambio Legislativo (ALEC es su sigla en inglés) realizó la paciente y sigilosa tarea de armar conexiones entre empresarios y legisladores conservadores. Pero desde que el año pasado los secretos de esta organización comenzaron a filtrarse a la prensa, algunos de sus miembros han comenzado a sentir el tipo de atención y antipatía pública que pone muy incómodos a CEOs e inversores.


Lea los detalles >>>>aquí<<<<


No comments:

Post a Comment