Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Santorum - Creepy - Really creepy - Scary creepy

Santorum as quoted in the New York Times (article is worth reading)
“Satan has his sights on the United States of America,” the conservative presidential candidate warned in 2008. “Satan is attacking the great institutions of America, using those great vices of pride, vanity and sensuality as the root to attack all of the strong plants that has so deeply rooted in the American tradition.”

Doesn't it bother anyone else how much time Santorum spends talking about sex and women's body parts?  Santorum has crossed the boundaries from "being stimulating" to "being creepy".  Doesn't it seem like he has some kind of repressed sexual energy - that at some point is going to make his head blow when he reaches his climactic finish?

Santorum is creepy - really creepy to me.  Makes my skin crawl - this guy has really bad sexuality boundaries. I've known a lot of icky, creepy people in my life and he is moving right up to the top of the list - scary creepy. 

Thought about it again yesterday when I saw this on Think Progress.
During a 2008 “Press & People of Faith in Politics” forum, Rick Santorum described to the Democratic Party as  
“Woodstock is the great American orgy. This is who the Democratic Party has become. They have become the party of Woodstock. The prey upon our most basic primal lusts, and that’s sex. And the whole abortion culture, it’s not about life. It’s about sexual freedom. That’s what it’s about. Homosexuality. It’s about sexual freedom.”
Reading that demanded - yes demanded  that I go out and find this clip.
Fortunately for me when I played it I was pleasantly surprised by the climax.

No comments:

Post a Comment