and we aren’t talking past MN Senate majority leader, adulteress, and past ALEC task force member – Amy Koch (MN_ALEC).
Laura Brod (ALEC – ALUMNI) was on the local station pitching the Senate candidate that was selected at the MN GOP convention yesterday to run against Amy Klobushar.
Being that Brod was doing the pitching on TV made me more interested int his guy
Kurt Bills is a high school teacher and legislator – first term – so ALEC roots cannot be established (yet) – but I think this headline tells the story.
Kurt is influenced by free market economists like F.A. Hayek, Milton Friedman and Ludwig von Mises.Kurt Bills is the type of limited government, free market politician Washington so desperately needs
Wow – doesn’t that sound academic?
Well…..his philosophies are right in line with ALEC and the KOCH BROTHERS.
ALEC’s mission is to promote free markets, limited government, and federalism throughout the states.
Charles Koch invited Hayek to serve as the Institute for Humane Studies – then based in
– “distinguished senior scholar” in preparation for its first conference on Austrian economics, to be held in June 1974. Hayek initially declined the offer, but accepted the position after Koch convinced him that he would receive Social Security and Medicare benefits. Menlo Park, California
Freedom School in was one of the most important institutions for teaching free-market economics in its day. Among its rotating faculty were Rose Wilder Lane, Colorado Milton Friedman, F.A. Harper, Frank Chodorov, Leonard Read, Gordon Tullock, G. Warren Nutter, Bruno Leoni, James J. Martin, and even Ludwig von Mises. Among its graduates were Roy Childs, Fred and Charles Koch, Roger MacBride, and many other intellectual activists still working today.
And you may want to take a minute (only) and watch this Charles Koch minute.
And you have these ALECesque bills that he has authored/introduced or co-authored
- Public school employees prohibited from using public funds and resources to advocate to pass, elect, or defeat a political candidate, ballot question, or pending legislation.
- Sunset Commission created, sunset and review of state agencies provided, and money appropriated.
- Voters required to present photographic identification, photographic identification provided to voters at no charge, equal verification standards required for all voters, and constitutional amendment proposed.
- Interest on verdicts, awards, and judgments regulated.
- Corporate franchise tax eliminated.
- Freedom of employment established, and constitutional amendment proposed. (AKA Right to work for less)
Kurt Bills has been brain washing our future generation for ten years on the free market philosophy.
Let’s see if he can pull the wool over the eyes of Minnesotans with his ALECesque free-market Koch-headed philosophies.