Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

The ALEC Book of Days - Week 3 - Exhiliration

This Weeks
Meditations for the ALEC Member

ANTICIPATION
to help you prepare for the American Legislative Exchange Council meeting in Chicago, August 7 - 9 at the Palmer hotel.

July 26
Lobbyists make the bad times good — and the good times unforgettable.

July 27
Everybody will be your lobbyist when you’re doing the right things.
Your  best lobbyists will stick with you and support you, even when you’re doing the wrong things.

July 28
It’s just something that happens as you grow up.
You realize it is less important to have more lobbyists and more important to have the really important ones.

July 29
Lobbyists are like bras: close to the heart and there for support.

July 30
If nothing else, I’ve realized who I can count on.
The lobbyists who can read my mind and finish my sentence.
The lobbyists who call me in the middle of a text message, or answer my question before I ask it.
The lobbyists who tell me what’s going on in my crazy head.

July 31
Good lobbyists are those who care without hesitation, remember without limitation, and love even without communication.

August 1
I've got the love of lobbyists
Down in my heart,
Where?
Down in my heart!
Where?
Down in my heart!

I've got the love of lobbyists
Down in my heart,
Where?
Down in my heart to stay.


Please meditate every day
your own identity will vanish and
the only experience left 
will be that of blissful lobbyist surrender. 

No comments:

Post a Comment