Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Packing Your ALEC Protest Sign

Traveling to a protest can be a bother -

    What should I wear?
    Where can I stay?
    What will the weather be?
    Will I be there all by myself?
    Who should I ask to bail me out of jail?

    How do I pack a protest sign?

This video gives complete instruction on constructing is a great protest sign for traveling.
Compact and ready to go.


The protest sign for travelers.
Yep - that protest sign can be packed in a suitcase or carry-on.  Pack it separately in a big ziploc bag, take it out of your carryon and put it in the bin for the TSA to see.  If you don't , be prepared to have all your stuff torn apart - cause the STUPID TSA may think it's more than just PVC.

The only change I would make is to maybe use sturdier cardstock instead of "paper" when you print (be sure to change your printer options to cardstock and then finishing the construction of your protest sign when you get to your destination - don't forget to bring tape!!)  Be sure to bring extra prints of your pages - just in case.


Be in Chicago - to say NO to ALEC.
Be in Chicago - to say NO to ALEC legislative members.
Be in Chicago - to say NO to ALEC corporate members.
Be in Chicago - to say NO to ALEC international members.
Be in Chicago - to say NO to ALEC congressional members. 
Be in Chicago - to say NO to ALEC.


ALEC Annual Meeting
ALEC 40th Anniversary
August 7 -9
Chicago
Palmer Hotel

See you there!~!~!~!~!~!


No comments:

Post a Comment