Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Blog is Broken - Can You Help Me?

Don't know why I'm writing this - nobody will probably see it
But here goes.


I'm looking for some helpful comments on this.
Since everything I publish is extremely time sensitive
– I have hit an issue with this blog
- that I can’t get any usable help on.
Any suggestions left in the comments would be appreciated (but not posted).

I've tried just about everything and can't figure out how to fix it - default that needs to be turned off, toggle that needs to be switched, setting in the wrong position, etc. ...
Here’s the issue:
Two weeks ago
Google was indexing everything I wrote   - every single post - hit Google search within seconds of me hitting the “publish” button –
Anyhow - - - - - 

About two weeks ago Google quit indexing me on a timely basis.
I would publish, then go do a search of my entry and nothing would show up.
Sometimes it would take four - six hours to post - sometimes it would not post at all 
So - - - - - -
NOW
I started forcing the indexing to Google search by using the Fetch as Google function in Webmaster.
EVERY entry has to be put through Fetch as Google
– some have posted – some have not – 50/50 shot at getting into Google search.
So - - - - - -
I’m getting pissed – because of the extra work I have to put in and only a 50/50 chance of any of my blog entries hitting Google Search.

Every single entry I wrote this morning has not hit Google search – even though I have forced the indexing on all three entries - - - three times using Fetch as Google.
I wasted my time even writing - cause they are old news now and f#cking useless and a waste of my time.   Three hours of f#cking  wasted time - researching and writing stuff that isn't posting to Google search.

Just checked - it took NINE hours for Google to index my entries today on Google Search -  even though I have forced the indexing on all three entries - - - three times using Fetch as Google over six hours ago.

I’m getting pissed

So - - - - - -
I tried Google Community and got nothing back except snippy replies that showed they had neither read my problem – nor did they want to help me.  It was evident – they just wanted me to “go away”. 
If I don’t get this fixed - - - - -
I’m going to have to abandon this blog – cause it is doing me no DAMN GOOD.

PLEASE HELP!!!
I've got a lot of writing invested in this blog and my good
becauseican-2old2care name!!!
Here’s info you will want to know:
I've checked:
Webmaster and have no malware on my account.
Webmaster shows no messages for my account.
Webmaster shows no blocked URL's
I have some crawl errors from pages I deleted last year - but that has been true for months.
Webmaster Index status is showing all of my entries.

I have done multiple  site:http://becauseican-2old2care.blogspot.com searches on Google each day for the past 24 hours.
Depending on the day 
– sometime 25% of the posts will be in Google search
 – sometimes 50% of the posts will be Google search
– and then there are more times 
like today when none of the posts I did this morning are there.

So - - - - - -
I’m getting pissed – because of the extra work I have to put in and only a 50/50 chance of any of my blog entries hitting Google Search.

My traffic has dropped by 50% in the last two weeks - cause a lot of the hits I get are off of Google search.  If they aren't indexing me - I lose 50% of my traffic.

Every single entry I did this morning has not hit Google search – even though I have forced the indexing on all three entries three times using Fetch as Google.

I’m getting pissed - really pissed.

REMEMBERS
Two weeks ago
Google was indexing everything I wrote   - every single post - hit Google search within seconds of me hitting the “publish” button –

Don’t leave any trite comments
– I need honest help.
– if you’re not willing to really give me some useful help/suggestion 
– don’t comment, just go away.
I got enough abuse yesterday in the Google community and I don’t need any more on this - - now - - worthless blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment